Mary Williams Daily

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Project- Me and Ed
  I want to incorporate edmodo as a communication tool in my class this year. The more I looked into it the more I liked it. As I went back and reviewed the guidelines I set up for myself,  I realized edmodo could help me with all but one of these. My project then shows how I will use edmodo to meet my guidelines, and, I hope switch from a traditional "talking" teacher to one who guides students in their, hopefully, never-ending quest for knowledge!
 I have summarized my work in a prezi, which can be accessed here. Please let me know if the prezi isn't working correctly

2 comments:

  1. Impressive prezi! I think that it's a great way to introduce your students to using edmodo. I like how you include your guiding principles for technology as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great. I was thinking about Edmodo myself and I think that this convinced me to give it some serious time. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete