Mary Williams Daily

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Playing around

One of the things I have been investigating a little is gaming  in the classroom- I attended a webinar today and got a couple websites I thought I might share with you all. The presenter was the creator of  an educational game company- filament-click on the project link to see their games.  One of the participants also suggested we watch the TED video "John Hunter on the World Peace Game". It is a good one, so I thought I would share it.

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome!! At first I thought it would just be something that I'd have to pass along since a lot of the games seem to deal with history/civics but then I found the geologic story game. It's perfect and I think I might use it as a possible activity when they've finished their other work. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete